Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Teaster Tuesday (1)

I've decided to do this now for my blog... I'm expanding. ^^

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  
Should Be Reading 

  • . Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
     
  • Grab your current read
     
  • Open to a random page
     Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
    Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 
My current book:



Teaser:
 " I'm sorry, I never meant to betray you," the assassin said. "It was the voices." from "The Familiars" page 227.

3 comments:

Lover Of Romance said...[Reply to comment]

Oooh...sounds intiguing!!! hope you are enjoying it so far!!!

Feel free to check out my Teaser Here

Happy Reading!

SunnyReads said...[Reply to comment]

Those darn voices!! LOL! Sounds like an interesting story!

Here's mine:
http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday-girl-who-kicked-hornets.html

Sissa said...[Reply to comment]

It is Lover of romance & Sunny. I'm really liking it so far. ^^

Melissa