Sunday, August 1, 2010

First post

This is my first post in my own little corner of the world book blog. A little background info on me.

My name is Melissa and i'm 24 years old. I graduated from college last December with a degree in Social, Structure, Theory, and Change with a focus on law and society. The degree has been 0% help in landing me a job. Instead i'm making a move into being pharmacy technician. Just need to get hired (hire me!). I am a bunny slave to six adorable rabbits and 2 dogs (there are five dogs total in my house). No significant other or even an "other". I am a huge fan of Star Wars, Harry Potter, anime, and manga.

The books i like to read and ones you'll see mostly on this blog are all kinds of romance (historical, paranormal, sci-fi, contemporary), sci-fi, ya, and anything i find interesting. I love all kinds of books as long as they have an interesting premise. My favorite authors are J.K Rowling, Julia Quinn, Suzanne Enoch, Karen Hawkins, Eloisa James, Sharon Shinn, Lisa Kelps, Vicki Lewis Thompson, Teresa Medeiros, Clamp, Arina Tanemura, and a bunch others. ^^


This blog main purpose is for me to post my review of books. Right now many of the books getting reviewed are going to be older. This is till i find a paying job and hopefully get myself established as a reviewer. So it's sort of going to be a used book store type of review site. There will be new books and future releases when i can get them. ^^

My rating system is going to with bunnies. A book is either going to be worth one to five bunnies. I shall always give a reasoning for the bunny rating.


Well, i now got to work on bringing over my old reviews and till later!

Ta Ta

Melissa

0 comments: